Sunday 14 September 2014

14 Sept 2014

Good evening All

Its Sunday and I am relaxing in my space, half an eye on TV, surrounded by my furry animals and preparing to write about my year, which will be in instalments.

As I said in my previous post, it has been a while since I visited my Domain and one of the main reasons for this was because I was appointed the Co-ordinator / Leader of the Tas scene.  I gave up the position in July as my career was becoming more demanding and enjoyable, plus I wasn't spending as much quality time with my submissive and slave, and something had to give.

Being the Leader of the local scene became too burdensome.  A few wonderful people around me to support me but there were also a few antagonists that were fighting for the position so lots of criticism and snark became rampant.  I am pleased to say those people have been put in their place and are keeping a low profile currently.

This year involved a lot of kink play in the local scene and I will post photos and write blurbs about each of these delightful experiences.

Its lovely to be back in my Domain space to share with my followers... and also to have a journal to refer to about my past fun times, and of course reference materials including photos to refresh my knowledge and learnings.

Ms Neta
~ With Dark Romance in Mind ~


No comments:

Post a Comment