Saturday 20 September 2014

21/09/14

Good morning
Well its a beautiful day in Hobart.  The sun is shining, a container ship is crossing the glass-like water, the birds are chirping and I am sitting here writing my journal with a delicious percolated coffee.

Yesterday, I went to the Oz Kink Fetish Market in Melbourne with my friend, Cat.

I was up early to catch my 8.45am flight, and guess what?  It was ON TIME.  I arrived in Melbourne at 9.50 and waited outside the PJ O'Brien pub for Cat.  While I was waiting, I spied Sushi.  So couldn't help myself and walked over and bought a pack of Sushi.  Delicious.

Cat arrived.  We chatted excitedly and went off to catch a bus into the City.   It was wonderful to be around such a multicultural group of people however the crowds were extreme.  No thanks, Hobart is a lovely city to reside, although northern Queensland is a place that appeals to be me too.

Cat and I chatted about the goings-on in our life and it was lovely to have another Dominant/Switch Woman to share with.

We arrived in Melbourne, walked down Spencer Street quite oblivious to our surroundings and almost ended up in west Melbourne.  I hailed a cab and off we went to Fitzroy.  The Fetish Market was open and ready for business.  Lady Taya was there so we greeted her.

The market itself, well this is the third time I have been, and the kink and fetish items available was vast YET EXPENSIVE.  To be a kinkster, you need a lot of money to 'look' good.  Goodness.  I wore vanilla clothing as there was no need to advertise I was a kinkster except for the leather handcuff I wear on my right wrist when I attend an event.  That is the only item that signifies who and what I am.

Cat was in heaven.  She spent heaps of money.  A corset, a strap on cock and harness, massage candles, got a leather corset made up which be posted in the near future, a ball gag... similar to what horses have over their head - a bit - I think you call them.  We left the building a couple of times to find an ATM.  Went shopping on Brunswick Street, and bloody every shop had clothing for women who were size 8-12.  And the items they did have for us larger women were the ugliest patterns and dowdy looking pieces of shit you have ever seen.  Jeezus!  Alas, I did not buy anything for myself except for a beautiful Purple Flogger.  I already have one but I wanted another one so I can practise my florentine and flog someone with two floggers simultaneously.

I was greeted by Master Jack, Mr Bazzman, senita and her partner, saw a couple of other kinksters who I greeted with a swift nod and moved on.  It really was lovely to be around likeminded although there seem to be trendier kinksters with the latest gear flocking around which made me chuckle.

We left about 3.15pm and decided to go eat at restaurant.

I had a doner kebab, Cat had barramundi.  We chatted more.  Various kinksters came in to eat, and everyone was friendly.  Food was OK, although I did ask for more garlic sauce which I smothered my meat with.  Very nice although I was wreaking of garlic for the rest of day.  I do believe one chap moved away from quick smart at the airport.  Amusing.

It was 5.00pm before we knew it so it was decided we taxi, bus to get to airport so we did not miss our flights.

All the while we chatted about life.  It really was nice to connect with another Dominant/Switch woman.  I am very fussy who I let into my life, and this woman is the same so here we are - good friends.

I arrived back in Hobart, flight was on time - SHOCK, HORROR - and I was home by 9.30pm.  I was greeted to a happy atmosphere.  My other half had cleaned the house, one of the children had baked cookies for me, and the house felt warm with love.

Over the past week or so I have had a difficult time, emotionally, with some things which I believe have helped to strengthen me, and refocus me...I am looking forward to a good life in my Female Led Relationship.

Who else is in a FLR where you are happy?  We'll explore more of this lifestyle over the next few weeks.

Anyway, it is Sunday.  And, I have my weekly responsibilities to prepare for so I trust you are all going well...

Ms Neta
~With Dark Romance in Mind~ always


No comments:

Post a Comment