Friday 26 September 2014

Journal - 22/9 - 26/9

Good afternoon, people.
Thank goddess it is FRIDAY.  My week has been goddamn shockingly busy.  Today has been restful but first let me take you all through my week.  Rather vanilla but balance is required - can't lead a full kinky life all day, every day... or can you?

Monday - can't remember.  Oh yes, training of a work colleague.  Half my day gone undergoing that job.  Then my Jack's birthday.  We were going out for dinner but our eldest was unwell so we stayed home, ordered expensive Chinese takeaway which was a little dissatisfying.

Tuesday - went intrastate to attend a 2 hour meeting.  3 hour drive there, 2 hour meeting, then 3 hour drive back home.  Hooray for wasting valuable work time. Our eldest birthday.  Grandparent arrived and we all went out for Japanese food.  Delicious but I was rather tired from work and preparation of the family, I was functioning at full capacity.

Wednesday - caught up on a little of my own work then travelled to a 2 hour meeting which was a waste of my valuable time but it appears I am an important key member and my presence was required. Once I left that workplace, I stopped at a lovely shop to pick up a Hello Kitty IceCream cake for Jack and our eldest.  Drove home quickly so it did not melt too much.  I stopped to buy fish - Spotted Trevally - went home, and panfried the fish and oven fry chips with salad on the side.  The cake was for dessert.  Again, I am exhausted and fell into bed rather early.

Thursday - A free day to catch up on workload, oh wait, I did orientation for 5 staff, so that took up an hour of my time, then back to work.  I worked with focus until all paperwork was completed.  I was pleased by my efforts.  I arrived home, dealt with some family issues before I went off for a long walk.  I am feeling fitter  and looking fitter by the day.  Jack had cooked dinner. Delicious.  I went to bed early once again.  Sighs.

Friday - My day off.  I have caught up on with Fet matters, had a coffee with a male switch at the local cafe who will be attending two of my events I have planned for October and November.  Returned home, did some more fet catch up and now relaxing before family arrive home.  I feel a little better after such a busy week.

So that has been my week thus far, everyone.  Very much looking forward to a quieter week, next week.

Ms Neta
~With Dark Romance in Mind - always~

No comments:

Post a Comment