Thursday 18 September 2014

16/9/14

On Tuesday evening, I had a lovely flogging scene with my submissive, bill.

Did I mention bill has been in my service almost four years.

A lot has happened over the past couple of weeks in both my personal and work life, and I really needed to flog, I craved to flog.  I needed to give pain.  He accepted this need from his Dominant and gave himself over to me.

I only flogged bill for 40 minutes but afterwards, I felt relaxed and knew I would sleep well that evening.

bill felt his shoulder and back muscles relaxed after some tension he had been experiencing at his workplace.  He also felt energised and aroused.  So being the kindly Dominant I am, his reward was to massage my feet and calf muscles.  He knows my feet well, and I have not come across anyone who gives them the love and attention my tootsies deserve, or perhaps I just haven't giving anyone else a chance.

I will add that due to changes in my life, bill has been loaned to another Mistress for four weeks until I address a matter in my workplace.  He will be well looked after, and I am here for him if I am required.

No comments:

Post a Comment