Saturday 20 September 2014

My big, strong, submissive man

I came across this again... an old favourite, and just had to share again.  Sirens Song.

Always looking to make me happy, make me comfortable.
Pampering me, pleasing me, caring for me when I am not well.

I feel how strong you are. The strength in the muscles of your arms, your legs, your hands. Feeling the strength in those hands and yet, how delicate you are when you touch me, always using such care. I have no fear of every being hurt by your strength.
Nothing makes me more hot and proud than to see my big, strong man on your knees before me. Faithfully and patiently waiting for me to gift your willing, wanting flesh with the healing pain that only I can give to you.
Heading up into my own "Dom space ", My juices flowing more and more as I watch my strong man taking everything that I choose to give. Thanking me for it. Listening to you breath and moan. Running my nails over the bruises and welts that I have decorated onto your skin. Feeling your energy and feeling you slide into your own sub space and we ride this wave together.
You taking pleasure only from the pleasure you give to me or that I reward to you in return.
And in the end, I hold you in my arms as you come back down to me. I kiss your tears away and clean and kiss all of the ouchie bits that my play has left behind.
Then, to you a final reward. You get to feed me and show me with your touch and your mouth, lips and tongue how very much you love every part of me. Taking long and special care on my most sensitive pink parts. And every time I cum you are waiting there, greedy to drink in every drop as if taking it inside of you will seal me into your heart...into your life.
And in the dark, after much play and the wonderful exchange of power, the room smelling of sex and cinnamon, we lay together in each other arms, in complete satisfaction, comfort and love.
Lovers who also happen to be a D/s couple as well.
Living this way with you and sharing these moments help us deal with hard times in our lives. It helps us keep focused. It helps maintain our dynamic and our love. More importantly it keeps us from falling into the abyss of depression and self pity when things aren't going our way or when we have a bad day.
This is just a few things you do for me, My Strong Sensitive Submissive Man.
~Siren~
2012


Sirens_Song

No comments:

Post a Comment