Thursday 1 December 2011

Why you didn't get a reply...

I was impressed by this writing by a Female Dominant, Lady Feral.  Thank you for creating this. 


***



I sometimes get a deluge of messages. The odd one or two are interesting but most are not. Since I have limited time and even less patience, here is why you didn't get a reply.

1. You addressed me as Mistress.
I'm not your mistress, ma'am, dominant or goddess.

2. You sent something in text speak.
Really?!

3. You copied and pasted.
Ooh, generic messages get my pulse racing! Not!

4. You sent me your fantasy/list of fetishes/requirements.
The fantasies of a complete stranger are of no interest to me. Especially those into racial domination or who wish to objectify me on the basis of my size or colour.

5. You tried to turn a conversation into a cyber domination session.
Silly man, why would I spend hours describing what you want me to do to you?

6. You were rude/arrogant.
Congratulations, your message has gone to the great recycle bin in the sky.

7. You were looking for a hookup/sex etc.
Not going to happen.

8. You tried reverse psychology.
You don't think I'll reply to this but you wrote in anyway? See, you were right.

9. You tried to involve me in some drama llama.
No, I won't support you in a campaign so don't ask. Life is too short to get into that shit.

10. You've used up your lives.
This is for those who think they can tick me off in any fashion, then send a message months later thinking all will be forgiven. It won't.

Warm regards,
~M.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment