Wednesday 21 December 2011

Task for trainee: 20/12/11

A new task I set for my trainee was requested on 20/12/11.  I decided to go a little personal in order to see what sort of enthusiasm this would elicit from him. 

I wanted him to feel my presence throughout the day and so a simple task of tying his cock up all day was requested.  However the catch was, and as a test, I wanted him to do something different in each pic so I knew he was wearing it all day.  He did.  Below are the pics sent to me.  The first one was at 8.00am sharp, 12.00pm sharp and 5.00pm.  He impressed me with his punctuality.





He did well, and he found it extremely exciting.  I said the tasks I set will not always be exciting some of them will be downright boring but he is OK with that... as he should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment