Monday 5 December 2011

FemDom Christmas Party: 3/12/11

I wore black PVC, cincher, thigh high boots and hair tied back.  I looked amazing.

I arrived at 7.15pm to our new venue.  It was an set out amazingly.  Christmas decorations in abundance.  The hostess did an impressive job.

People who attended were: Ms Neta, bill (my submissive), Bryana, Miss S, nnet, SK, darkg, drrkm, clayman and Amuse.  A wonderful turnout considering we are a small group anyway.

The first lot of play commenced around 8.45pm.

I started it off with birthday spanks for my bill.  46 from each Female Dominant.  He received at least six sets of 46.  Lucky boy.

Next was the flogging of nnet by SK on the St Andrews Cross.  At the same time, Miss S started to flog drrkm.  Whilst all this action was going on I put bill into a hog tie for 30 minutes, blindfolded.

I was invited to continue flogging drrkm, and so I did.  He was a complete masochist and was able to endure all that I gave him.  I consider myself a very strong woman with a good flogging technique, however, this boy could take it.  At the end, I used a heavy strap, his own, and then I started to see some reactions.  Aah, I love reactions... I do prefer whimpering but alas not to be.  I went hard.  Followed by Miss S.  We were gifted finally with some redness, marks and blood.  Excellent.

Next it was CBT on bill.  He was bound by rope to the massage table.  I commenced cock and ball bondage.  Once he was bound, I applied Icy Hot.  Next Amused used the wartenburg wheel on his sensitive bits.  He squealed like a bitch.  Damn that was hot.  He tried to escape from the massage table but as I said he was bound.  Amused had fun tormenting him.  I moved away and sat down to watch.  Miss S then decided to do some electro play on his lovely little bits.  My bill was cringing and moaning in discomfort and pain.  So lovely to see.  Eventually I released him, and he got dressed, ate food and rested.

Next, SK flogged darkg for 30 minutes.  That was fun to watch.  Female on Female.  Quite mesmerising.

After the flogging of darkg, clayman was put up onto the cross, and Miss S started first.  I followed after 10-15 minutes and proceeded to flog his bitch arse quite happily.  The straps were more fun.  He called yellow a couple of times but endured.  The scene went on for at least 45 minutes. 

We, Mistresses, were certainly busy this night.

I looked at the watch and it was 11.40pm.  I was shocked as the night went so quickly with all the fun we were involved in.  It was time to pack up.  The boys did their job.  The cross was dismantled, the spanking bench collapsed, the food cleared away and everyone winding down after a very active evening.

Thank you to you all, and a special thanks to my bill who did endure a bit that evening.  Birthday spanks, hog tied, cock and ball bondage accompanied with the wartenberg wheel and electro play.  WOW, bill, aren't you just the luckiest submissive in the world? 

I look forward to our next PP in February 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment