Friday 16 December 2011

16/12/11 - spoiled little divas

Well I have a very interesting short time on a site where I was recently made an ambassador.

Apparently I insulted a little upstart diva in public and she left the site with hurt little feeling.  She then returned, and I was pleased for the owner of the site she had returned, and so I welcomed her back.  She cracked it at me in a spoilt brat kind of way  - the little upstart - who does not deserve the title of "queen"... pleaaassseeeee... and so I said my piece to her, and left the site. 

There are too many of these divas running rampant around the internet, proclaiming they are almighty and all they are, are spoilt little bitches sucking everyone around them dry.  Ugh.  Who needs to be around people like them.  Certainly not Ms Neta.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment