Friday 16 December 2011

14/12/11

On Wednesday, 14th December 2011, I met with an ex-sub/bottom.

He was down in Hobart on business and he asked if he could catch up with me for a drink.  Even a scene but I said, no scene but happy to catch up for a drink and chat.

We met at a lovely bar down in Salamanca.

I wore a black skirt, a glittery grey knitwear top which enhanced my generous bosom *ha ha ha*, my hair was long and wavy, stilettos complimenting my beautiful legs and my gorgeous lips were coated with a magenta coloured Mary Kay lipstick.  I was also wearing black gloves and my leather handcuffs which are disguised as a bracelet.

I met with patrick.  Such a sweetheart and the Irish accent is terrfic.

He gave me a gift which was unexpected.  A bottle of Chanel No. 5.

He and I spoke for 3 hours about our lives with a touch of kinky chatter but mainly about his life and mine.  I learned a lot more about him and he was really a terrific bloke.  I saw another side to him and it was pleasing to see.

He made a comment which I found appealing - without my glasses, I looked pretty.  With my glasses, I looked beautiful.

I said to him now that I have got to know a little of his vanilla side to you, I was quite happy to meet with him next year in order to hurt him.  This brought a smile to his face.

And coincidentally, he looks a little like my primary submissive, bill, and my trainee sub, simon.  WOW.

We finished up about 10.15pm, I dropped him back to his hotel, and went directly home.  It was a good night.  It was lovely to get into bed beside Jack.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment