Tuesday 13 December 2011

My new boy: 13/12/11

I am in the process of training a new submissive.  My secondary submissive.  He is rather delightful.

We conversed last night and it was very obvious he is starting to trust me.  He is still nervous and will remain so until we meet in two weeks but he feels I am an approachable Mistress with a terrific sense of humour, extensive knowledge and amazing beauty.  Its true.  I am wonderful.

I sent him a 'vanilla' photo of me, and this was the text I received back from him this morning:

Good morning Ms Neta.  What a beautiful woman you truly are.  Thank you for your message with your stunning picture.  I hope you slept well Ms Neta and that you have a wonderful day.  Am thinking of you Ms Neta.  Your boy xxxx

Now isn't that just charming.

I am looking forward to issuing him with a nice over-the-knee spanking as his first introduction to my world in the near future.

He sent me a delightful 'vanilla' photo last night.  You could feel the happy-go-lucky nature of this boy in this photo - I smiled widely when I viewed it.

Anyway will keep all informed about how his training progresses.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment