Wednesday 21 December 2011

11/12/12: Worship


These are texts received from a sub who I have scened with in the past.  He is lovely chap and I just wanted to share his thoughts about me...

***

  • I will always and forever be your bitch!!! And I will always fear, love and respect your power and dominance over me.  You are my one true superior.
  • I will never move on Mistress. I consider myself very lucky to have met my true dominant.  You will always be in my mind.
  • I am and always have been in total awe of you.
  • I am reading part two of your first ever writing on FL.  Just reading your first story evokes powerful emotions in me.
  • Mistress in my mind you just get ore and more powerful.  You are a true ruler!!
  • Besides you being a goddess… well, I like how it feels to be in your company and I really enjoy being in such close proximity to a person like you and I think you are a very nice person to talk to.

***

As I said he is a good person and because of this I have sent him to another mistress who would enjoy his type of play immensely.  I hope they both connect and all works out well for them.  They both deserve happiness.  I have my primary submissive and training a new secondary submissive and these two boys consume, and very much deserve my attention because they are locals.
~Ms Neta~


No comments:

Post a Comment