Wednesday 28 December 2011

Real Time Meeting: 27/12/11

Kissing my feet
On Tuesday, 27th December 2011, I met a potential secondary submissive.  Now I say, potential, because I am not sure if he can commit fully to what I seek however he could be entertainment for me for a period of time.  His name is simon, and he is sweet, attractive and so wishing to submit.

We met at the Botanical Gardens at 11.30am.  The day was absolutely beautiful, the scenery of all those variety of trees and plants added to anticipation of meeting each other.

We met, and hugged.  He was friendly, as am I.  He walked to left hand side of me without me directing him to do so as I had sent my expectations and he had obviously read this was one of the requirements.  He carried my bags, and we found a nice secluded spot to sit.  I realised I forgot to bring the picnic blanket so sent him to get it from my car.  I wandered the grass in bare feet and embraced the deliciousness of the grass below my feet.  The day was amazingly summery.

simon arrived back and laid out picnic blanket for us.  He gave me a present - chocolates.  We chatted about him, his life and I got a general feel about him.  I requested he remove his sunglasses so I could see his eyes.  They were greenish blue eyes, kind eyes, generous eyes, obedient eyes.

His body was in reasonable shape, 6 foot, hair chest, tans nicely, great calves, and nice arse.

Since I could ot give him a punishment in front of all the families in the park, I requested him to apply to gold pegs, one on each nipple.  They were on for 20 minutes.

We then commenced with Kink chat.  I asked him questions, and he in turn, responded.  We talked about many things I wish to explore with him but I decided to fine tune my use for him which would involve attending BDSM functions with me, which he is willing to do, along with me exploring sissy-dom with him.  He is going back to playing football so I love that contrast of football and being my sissy.  Hot fun.  The humiliation and degradation for him will be immense even though he will love it simultaneously.

He stated I did not look 48 but 28... ha ha ha... flatterers everywhere.  He also stated I was beautiful, with beautiful lips and beautiful eyes.  Are you loving it, folks?  Flattery.

We finished up at 3.00pm.

We went back to his vehicle and I had asked him to wear a piece of string to remind him of my presence.  I had also asked him to trim his pubic region so I could see his little cock.  I viewed his cock, which surprise surprise, it was rock hard.  I have sluts everywhere.

I requested he text me when he arrives in Launceston so I knew he was home safely.  He was spot on.  6.00pm the text came through.  He again stated it was a pleasure to meet me and he looked forward to seeing me again in the near future.

When we parted ways, I advised him to think about the possibility of serving me but to think long and hard before making any decisions.

I will hear either way - Wednesday, or Thursday.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment