Saturday 10 December 2011

Saturday: 10/12/11

Good afternoon everyone, I am sitting here relaxing, watch Forrest Gump, before attending a Christmas street party that is planned for later this afternoon.

Last night, I had a lovely time with sub bill. 

I arrived at 6.00pm to a the lovely smells of a potato bake. A glass of white wine and a glass of water was waiting for me, as per visiting protocol.

As I sat on my throne, sub bill told me about his day.  He has such an animated face when he is telling me about his activities.  We sat down to eat.  sub bill at my feet eating whilst I was served at the table.  It was a very enjoyable and delicious meal.

An hour later we sat down and watched the planet of the apes.  Excellent movie.  I could watch it again very easily.

Later, due to a painful hip, sub bill provided a therapeutic massage, along with a foot massage/worship.  His service is exemplary. 

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment