Thursday 29 December 2011

Email: 29/12/11

Well this is the email I received from my potential trainee this evening.  I have responded to him and informed him he needs to sort out the problems with his girl mates, and when he ready to give me his full attention he is welcome to return to commence full training but until then he must deal with the personal issues as outlined below as I require full focus on me without distractions:
***
 
Good evening Ms Neta,

I hope you are well and the past two days of work have been enjoyable, without the normal stresses of work.  I did so much enjoy our meeting on Tuesday.  You truly are so much more beautiful in person than in your photos.  It was such a pleasure to spend time with such a knowledgeable lovely beautiful woman.  I do hope you enjoyed our meeting as much as I did.  I also very much enjoyed our chats Ms Neta and I think I have taken something very special away from our discussions.  What I think most of all I took away is that we all need to slow down with our lives, look around us, and appreciate what and who we have.  I know that was not our primary purpose for us getting together but you and our discussion has touched me.

How have you last two days been Ms Neta?  It has been very warm up here.  I actually got rather sunburnt from our get together in the gardens.  Has it been warm in the south?  Do you intend on going to the Taste?

I have had a rather eventful couple of days which has put me into a little bit of a spin at the moment Ms Neta.  Yesterday I met with one of my female friends to talk and try to sort out any issues there may be.  We get on just fine but the problem seems to be with the others, so I am still rather stressed about new years.  Then today I was flawed by a very good friend of mine and the couple of very large problems she has gotten herself into.  I do feel very honoured that she has told me and come to me for help, but oh my god don't people think before they do things.  It is much easier to sort something out before it happens than try to deal with it once its done.  But unfortunately I am too nice I think Ms Neta and I cant turn my back.  My heart is too big to not help her.

So Ms Neta I am a little stressed tonight with all that has gone on in the past three days and everything that is going around in my head.   I do apologise for being so slack in emailing you, and I also apologise for my rant above.  I do hope you understand that my head is a mess at the moment.  I know I have not sent you an email detailing my thoughts from our meeting Ms Neta and I will try to do it as soon as I can.  I am little stressed about the whole thing as I so much want to commit to you but I also don't want to waste your time if I cant commit and meet your expectations of me.

Enough about me Ms Neta.  Your the wonderful woman who we should be talking about.  Do you have any plans for the long weekend?  Have you decided on your plans for New Years Eve?  I do hope it is a fine evening and you can sit back and relax with a bottle of red, seeing in the new year in luxury.

I look forward to talking soon Ms Neta.  Stay safe.  I am thinking of you Ms Neta.  xxx

***

A lovely email this is, and I do hope he sorts out the friends' issues, and then decides to commence his BDSM journey with me.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment