Saturday 3 September 2011

Thoughts: 4/9/11

I am pleased with my recent exercise efforts.  I have been walking 15 minutes each day for the past two weeks which has help my body get back on track, biologically.

Going out Vanilla-style
I am going through pre-menopausal symptoms and have been on HRT for the past 2 years.  I was recently put on estalis patches.  What a piece shit that medication is, particularly in relation to adhesiveness.  I had to use tegaderm patches to keep the estalis patch adhered to my precious skin and have just recently found out they cause allergies - scarring in other words.  I now have square scarring around areas of my stomach - now is that a goddamn pisser or wha?.  They will fade in time but jeezus christ, my stomach looks like a jigsaw puzzle.  Not happy, Jan!  I will have my submissive rub moisturiser on my stomach for a period of time to help bring my skin rejuvenate and heal to a reasonable scar-free shade well excluding the circular stretch marks from the pregnancy of my youngest child *sighs*

Besides the above, I am feeling clearer of head, fitter and happy that Spring is here!!

~Ms Neta~

1 comment:

  1. Did not notice the scaring but oh so happy to rub moisturizing cream in, yes Spring is fantastic Mistress

    ReplyDelete