Sunday 11 September 2011

OTK with sub bill: 10/9/11

Last Night, I had a most enjoyable scene with my submissive bill.

I arrived and he was kneeling as per our ritual.  I immediately requested him to stand up and assist me with connecting my suspender belt with the new fishnet stockings he bought me.  He was challenged for a while but he managed to marry the suspender and stockings.

With my PVC top, my fishnet stocking, studded stilettos along with my braided pigtails, I was indeed a picture of loveliness and sexiness.  Yes, Ego is not a dirty word!  *chuckles*

After a little chat, I proceeded to conduct O.T.K. with him.  Its always so lovely to see him squirm in discomfort. He even got a taste of the clover clamps.  His nipples weren't too happy with that pain but he endured for me as he does.  His arse cheeks went a rosy red - such a lovely shade.  My hand was used, followed by my hand brush and then a lovely paddle.  Alternating between three modes of impact implements, it was indeed thrilling.  You can just see bill's brand which will be redone in October.

Afterwards, I was massaged which is always enjoyable.  A lovely night it was.

~Ms Neta~

1 comment:

  1. Your submissive sounds like a very fine submissive, Ms Neta. Can I share? LOL

    ReplyDelete