Wednesday 7 September 2011

Chemical scene at Abode: 28-29/5/11

On Saturday, 28th May 2011, I attended Abode BDSM club in Sydney with some Kinky Friends.  It was my first time in Sydney in years, and it was amazing.  The Group of people I attended with are wonderful.

I joined in a scene with Mistress 160 and her slave, sol, to conduct a chemical scene.  We inserted lubricant in preparation for the insertion of slivers of chilli and ginger into sol's cock.  Prior to the slivers of hotness being inserted however, a sound was inserted into the urethra to stretch it a little. It was an enjoyable scene, albeit short, due to time restrictions for the medical room. 
I must add, it was absolutely ‘hot’ watching him writhe in pain. Thank you Mistress 160 for letting me enjoy some chemical play with your beloved sol.  It was an honour to 'work' with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment