Wednesday 7 September 2011

toy scott's perspective on recent scene: 3/9/11

"The electro was ‘interesting’  Intense at times, and more uncomfortable than painful. The electrodes on either side of my groin gave much more effect than on my cock or balls. That ball was still a little sore the following day, and one side of my groin sensitive for a couple days.


It’s an odd feeling having the muscle contract. As at the Play Party, I could mostly adapt and get used to the same intensity. I’m not sure how high it was turned on though!  I did flinch a bit with the expectation of the contractions starting again – and I did too early, must be a sign of discomfort.


As you noticed, one particular sequence was a bit much when it came in. Maybe all electrodes were firing? I think you could have quite a bit of fun with the machine, adjusting the strength, frequency and patterns, and keeping it going much longer…


The Wartenberg wheel was even more intense, and was quite painful at times. I couldn’t help but move with some of the harder rolling you did. A couple times, mostly early on, and as I started to get sore, I couldn’t tell whether it was the single or 7 wheeled version. Most of the time I could. Rolling over the balls with pressure and then at the end part of the head of my cock were the most painful. I’m glad you could apply it how you wanted to, and mostly for as long and hard as you wanted to. I’m sure I’ll accept more of that for you when you wish."

-sub scott-

No comments:

Post a Comment