Saturday 3 September 2011

Mind Fucks - 2


A post raised in my group six months ago.  Because it is about mind fucks, I just had to post it here.
***

I have never really been into major mind fucks, occasionally I will use a lessor one on a sub, usually just enough to make him cringe a little.

Has anyone come across someone who has been psychologically damaged by a mind fuck? What were the long term results, and was the mind fuck the cause or did it bring something buried deep to the surface?

Miss S

***

Ms N
One mind fuck which caused a bad memory to surface happened to me a couple of years back.

A submissive I had been conversing with for quite a while was very focussed on take-down/kidnapping type of play. New to me. Anyhoo, we conversed for months and I asked questions to get an idea about the type of play he wished to experience.

The time came around for the play.

It did not go down well at all!! The effect it had on him sent him slightly over the edge, and caused me concern. His marriage broke down, and he split up. He returned to me to experience the play again. I was disturbed by the psychological effect it had on him, and the emotional need he was seeking from me and of course refused to engage. I won't go into too much detail but the end result was he sought professional advice when he realised he did have a problem with something that happened in his childhood... and that particular scenario brought up the bad memories.

Mind fucks... on a small level happy to go there, but after the above experience, I definitely learned to obtain all the facts before exploring this type of scenario again. However, obtaining facts can be difficult if the submissive is unwilling to share or leaves out crucial information. I wouldn't recommend serious take-downs/kidnapping scenarios until you have a little experience under your belt.

Miss S
I agree with Ms N, one of the reasons I won't go into a serious type of mind fuck. I would be unequipped to handle the problem, and there's always the possibility that the sub does not know that they are going to have this reaction if the problem is buried deep enough.

sub SG
Even in the movies there are mind fucks that can affect us as individuals for the rest of our lives. Some scenes from Lord of the Flies (1963 version) still haunt me liek when they killed Piggie.

Can't say that I have had any in the BDSM scene but I am thankful that I have not.

Ms C
What exactly is a 'mind fuck'? It conguers conflicting thoughts and feelings for me.

My mind fuck experience happened two decades ago during my attempt at submission. Dominant requested I 'trust him' and after a few monthly sessions I began to. During our last scene while I was blindfolded he pretended that someone else had come to watch our play. This wasn't negoiated, my hard limits included no spectators. Result, I called my safe word, permanantly. To this day Im not fond of surprises.

slave IG
We talk about my Mistress mind fucking me all the time, but i dont think we are referring to the same thing as you Miss S, its more like me not being able to predict when my Mistress might do something like give me sexual release. I have absolute trust in her so it would be hard for her to seriously cause psychological harm I think, but its a great question because we are playing with deep spiritual or psychological issues in B.D.S.M. If there is some fragility it could easily be exposed I would imagine

No comments:

Post a Comment