Tuesday 27 September 2011

An email I received

I received this email in early Sept 2011 from a chap on a Kinky site I am a member of.  It amused me so much I just had to share as it a communication I have never quite received from anyone before...

***

Mz Neta
I saw your profile and wondered if you would consider me acceptable for your requirements.

I am new to this scene but have been wanting to adventure into a stronger lifestyle for quite a while. You would have to teach me your ways, which you would hopefully enjoy. I'm also not too sure how close our compatabilites are but let me tell you where your profile could meet my tastes.

I viewed your photos and was very excited by your beauty, your body, your colour and your wardrobe.

I don't think I'd want any pain infliction to be extreme, however I have a decent pain threshold. I also am a good actor and in the intrest of role playing, I would be happy with a modicum of flogging and whipping and I would enjoy giving a performance of pain, fear and desperation. If you wanted to humiliate and deride me, my behaviour would be submissive and subordinate. I would like to perform this part.

You profile mentioned strap-ons. While I have been penetrated there, it has been a rare occurence and I'd like to enter such activities with an understood limitation.

You mentioned CBT. I don't know what that means but most things on your profile sound interesting. I woner what this stands for.

You also say "A D/s dynamic is expected". If your meaning here could be clarified, I could then tell you if it sounded like me.

You mention BDSM events intra and interstate. If you were to favour me with some "Casual play sessions" and I found myself enjoying them, I would then be open to intrastate events. Interstate events would be a more difficult matter but, depending on how involved I become, not an impossibility.

You also mention "no vanilla sex" and I am of the same mind.

To tell you what I imagine, remembering I have little to no experience, I would enjoy you commanding me, abusively, to pleasure you. That is an aspect I fantasize about. A beautiful woman demanding my physical attention and working my privates. I derive great enjoyment from the fulfilment of my lovers. In particular I would like to tire my lips and tongue in the service of a mistress. I could handle some medium pain and might even extend my limits if a level of trust can be gained. I am also happy with some fake bondage, situations that look ensared but infact were escapable if need be. This area would have to develope a sense of trust between master and slave.

As for who I am. I am a 45 year old, professional from Hobart. I am 6 foot 1 and slim. I have short red hair and am reasonably attractive. I am very intelligent with a gentlemans demeanor. My member is a size to take pride in. It has been called handsome and is often remarkably durable.

If this initial approach leaves you thinking we might be mutual, I would love an email stating such and hope to enter into a correspondence with you.


GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment