Tuesday 27 September 2011

Journal for late Sept 2011

Wednesday, 21 Sept - it was Jack and my engagement anniversary - 13 years.  We enjoyed a bottle of Lindauer whilst watching the Sons of Anarchy.

Thursday, 22 Sept - it was Jack's birthday.  WOW.  He was in a bit of bad mood because he felt he was getting old.  The family gave him some lovely gifts.

Friday, 23 Sept - our daughter's birthday.  Almost a teenager.  I bought some cake, cut it up, sprinkled 100s and 1000s so her classmates could enjoy her birthday.  She had a low key birthday.  Her birthday party is this coming weekend.  Lots of friends will be attending that.

Saturday, 24th Sept - went out to my friend's birthday afternoon tea, Miss V.  It was a Goddess Afternoon Tea with a few friends.  It was enjoyable.  We had lots of laughter and chatter.  The spread was amazing.  I felt so full afterwards - jeeze, time to get serious about my walking.

Sunday, 25th Sept - painted the hallway with Jack.  bill was working so was unavailable to help.  We finished the walls we wanted and are very happy with what we achieved.  I cooked a Roast pork with vegies and homemade apple sauce.  The kids ate every morsel... no leftovers in our household.

Monday, 25th Sept - had a productive day at my workplace and prepared protocol notes for my two submissives for their training on Wednesday.

Tuesday, 26th Sept - again another low key day and just caught up on protocol notes, chatted to Mistress Meg throughout the day, wrote up minutes, dealt with some problems and then my work day was over.  Had a lovely pizza from Dominoes and here I am now writing up my journal whilst watching Persons of Interest produced by J J Abrams.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment