Tuesday 31 July 2012

Thoughts

Today, a thought came to me, and that is... I am currently surrounded by males - vanilla males - who feel extremely protective of me.

I have never come across as a helpless Female but for whatever reason, many males just want to protect me and ensure my life is safe and happy.  Interesting.  Is this chilvarous behaviour? or are they all attracted to me in some form or other.  Fascinating.  I could take advantage of them but that holds no interest to me... I am a very competent Woman who can support herself very easily.

Aah well, if these males want to make my life easier - in their eyes - so be it.


2 comments:

  1. Ms Neta I think it is partly chivalrous behaviour as most men feel protective to women but I am sure it is a mixture of other emotions as well. I only know you in cyberspace but you do project an aura of openness, friendliness and being in control of your life. I find all of those thing attractive and would not want to see anyone attempting to spoil things for you. I would therefore feel protective even at a distance if I noticed anyone being offensive to you. I certainly don't think their protective behaviour is because they see you as weak or vulnerable. They simply like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you David for taking the time to respond to my post. Most of my followers just follow, voyeurs. I like that you answered my post with such a clear and intellectual response. I understand what you mean and I know most of these males who are protective of me are chilvarous. Thank you for stating the obvious.

    ReplyDelete