Monday 9 July 2012

Flogging Assignment - 29/6/12


I requested my trainee submissive to research Flogging in preparation for his first flogging next week.  This is what he came up with...

***

            The sensations a flogging can impart on the person who is being flogged are varied.  There are many different types of implements used for flogging but most are multiple tails attached to a leather and wooden handle. The first thing that should happen before any actual flogging is a discussion with the bottom about safe words, what the bottom desires and whether or not the bottom prefers a stinging or thud sensation. These different sensations are caused by the different floggers used and also the different ways in which the flogger is wielded by the top that is doing the flogging.

            The basic areas that get flogged are the buttocks and upper back avoiding the spine areas to avoid causing serious injury, the flogging is supposed to be an enjoyable experience for both parties. A bottom that is being flogged isn’t only interested in the physical sensations of the flogging but also the endorphin high which can come from it as well.

            How do I feel about being flogged by Ms Neta? I would say I feel nervous, anxious, excited and unsure about it all. Also a little scared but that is mainly from just not knowing how it’s going to feel and whether or not I will like it. For the most part however, I am excited to have this experience and I do look forward to it Ms Neta. Will be a good experience for me I do know I have my safewords to use if it does get to be too much for me and I will not hesitate to use them if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment