Tuesday 10 July 2012

My day - 10/7/12

Yesterday, one of my work colleagues commented on how much weight I had lost.  I was surprised because I did not realise I had lost weight except for my nuisance skirt that kept on falling down to my hips.  Irritating.  Today, I used a belt to hold the skirt in place and it felt so much better.

Well I thought I would share something mundane about myself.

Now on to exciting things.  I am looking to hold a Strap On play skillshare in the near future and I have got some interest... mainly from the males but that's OK, I know how many of the males out there enjoy a good anal fucking from a Strap On dildo.

Tomorrow evening I am off to visit my submissive, who is currently dildo training in the shower at this very moment in preparation for my visit tomorrow.  Its Strap On play and he will be feeling my 8 inch Strap On dildo.  I might pull out the 9 inch chocolate cock as well.  He is giggling like a real slutty bitch and very much looking forward to my visit.  He can be such a slut at times.


No comments:

Post a Comment