Sunday 22 July 2012

14/7/12 - Rope Skillshare (14150)

I held a Rope Bondage Skillshare at my residence on Saturday and this was conducted by a friend of mine, a male dominant who loves rope to death.  He offered to teach the FemDoms some rope skills.  I am pleased to say many of the FemDoms already had rope skills but some of knot work helped to refresh many of them.

I am proficient enough to undertake a rope harness and hog ties, wrist and ankle restraints and that's it.  I use rope as part of my scenes.

Its not my thing but it is useful to know the basics to help with CBT, flogging and electro play scenes.

We had 13 attend the skillshare and it was such a lovely get together.  Everyone was friendly, asked questions, interacted well and we had four rope bunnies.  Unfortunately we ran out of time and so two of the rope bunnies missed out, being our two male submissives but the two female submissives got their rope treat.

Myself, I busy running around with my two submissives in tow ensuring food and drink were served and that overall everyone was comfortable.  It was pretty easy although walking up and down those stairs of mine became stressful on my legs, although my legs seem somewhat firmer *laughs*.this week.

The skillshare started at 2.00pm and finished at 4.00pm although many people were reluctant to leave and the last person left about 4.50pm.  It was a success and everyone went away with some form of knowledge for their next rope play.

There are plenty of books out there on rope skillshare.  I recommend everyone learning the basics to help make scenes more exciting, more intense.

Ms Neta

No comments:

Post a Comment