Saturday 28 July 2012

Friday night 27/7/12

I visited my submissive on Friday night.  I arrived at 7.00pm and there my submissive was kneeling in the hallway.  He greeted me as per his usual ritual.

We adjourned to the lounge room and I sat down on my Mistress chair.  We chatted for about an hour about Kink gossip.

This evening was DVD night.  We decided to watch Predator.  At 8.10pm we commenced watching the DVD.  Well actually I had my submissive seated on a chair and proceeded to put him into bondage.

His ankles were tied first, following by his knees, this chest, he was handcuffed, and then I decided to tie his neck.  He loves restriction and breath play.  I played with him... biting his face, hands around his throat, biting biting biting... deliciously yummy.


My submissive's cock became very hard even though it was squashed between his legs *hehe*

Predator was most enjoyable watching, and as background atmosphere.  It was very hot.

 My submissive was in the rope bondage position for 1.5 hours and very comfortable.  He loves to feel restrained, controlled.  Such a sexy bitch dog he is.






No comments:

Post a Comment