Sunday 22 July 2012

CBT and Hogtie with trainee: 21/7/12

 My trainee finally got to experience some mild CBT.  First his little cock and balls were tied up with that lovely orange string you see.  I then applied Icy Hot on to his balls.  Hot feeling then Cold feeling.  Next applied 3 pegs on either side of his balls.  Next applied Icy Hot to his cock and watched him start to shake from the intensity.  Next I applied wooden pegs to his cock and he was feeling the pain.  I proceeded to flog his bits with my cock flogger.  He was jumping around like a cricket - it was very amusing to watch and tease.  I flogged him for a while longer and he couldn't do much but try to evade the flogger but alas I was faster.  I then applied nipple clamps to his cute little nipples and yes they were painful for him.  How delightful.  I then started to stack his bits again with a skewer.  That was fun!!  After 25 minutes, it was time to remove the pegs.  Oh my, did he wince... a lot as the blood flowed back into those previously clamped areas.  Next I removed the string then nipple clamps.  Poor little trainee was shaking from the various intense sensations he had just experienced.
 I let him rest for a few minutes whilst I tidied up the equipment.  I thought instead of having a rest, we should get straight on to some rope play.  So I put him into a hogtie.  As  you can see in the pics.  I left him in that position for 20 minutes, and while I went off for a drink, one of the submissives sat with him.  He was in a relaxed state and feeling euphoric.  I smiled.  I was pleased how well my trainee did considering he has never had any BDSM play before.  Once I removed the ropes, I had my trainee tidy up and pack my bags in preparation for our eventual departure. 

Ms Neta was tired from all her hard, exciting and wicked play for the evening.  What a night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment