Thursday 12 July 2012

11/7/12 - Strap On play

Last night, I visited my submissive.  He greeted me wearing his leather shorts and nothing else.  We chatted for a while before he served me my dinner.  A lovely chicken and white wine pie he made from scratch.  Impressive looking isn't it.  Salad served on the side, a lovely sauvignon blanc.  Absolutely delicious.  We chatted about the various Fet news about.  The unit was warm, I felt fabulous.

After dinner, I went off to get dressed.  I worn a black singlet, black panties, PVC thigh high boots and lace gloves.  The outfit did not quite match but I looked fabulous.

I had my submissive prepare the bedroom in preparation for some Strap On play.

First, he tightened my harness which was holding my 8 inch cock.  The 9 inch chocolate one would be used later.

I had my submissive kneel on the floor at my feet and made him suck my cock.  He choked as he tried to take the cock down and I commanded him to take more of the cock into mouth.  He choked and spluttered but did well enough.  Not impressive but he continued to try in order to please me.  He sucked my cock for about 6 minutes, and it was hot watching him worshipping my cock, kissing my cock, sucking my cock in between the choking trying to take it down his bitch throat.  Fabulous to watch.

Next I had my submissive get onto the bed.  I prepared his arse by inserting lubricant and applying to my cock for easy insertion.

I pushed my cock into his bitch arse and my did his arse gobble up my cock.  I permitted him to push back onto my cock.  As he was being fucked his moans of pleasure increased.  He was loving the feel of my bigness inside him.  Then the anal orgasms commenced and his sensitivity increased.  He couldn't handle any more of my cock but I continuedto thrust lightly.  He was pulling away from me but I pulled his arse back onto my cock, and groans and moans were loud, and hot.

I fucked him for about 15 minutes but it was a slow fuck rather than an intense fuck.  It was enjoyable to watch his reactions, and his exhaustion.  He did need to rest a couple of times.  Then I demanded him to come back so I could push back into him.  The thrusting was exquisite.

Once I decided he'd had enough, I decided to use the 9 inch chocolate cock.  My submissive was exhausted but in order to please me he came back obediently.  I manually pushed the chocolate cock into his sexy arse, and my submissive squealed but endured.  I thrust for a minute.  Gave him a rest... then thrust a little more.  It was very exciting to watch his pain, the sensitivity and the anal orgasms were mind blowing - for us both.  I liked it.  After 25 minutes of fucking my submissive, I ceased our play.  He was exhausted and fell back onto the bed.

A few minutes later I requested my submissive lay on the floor.  I stood over him and all that appeared on his face was a satisfied smile.  He loves to be under me. 

Such a good, sub bitch.  He knows he is lucky to serve the best Mistress in the world.  Yes, I have a healthy ego, and I am served extremely well.  In fact, I am content with his service.  No one has served me as well as he has. 


No comments:

Post a Comment