Sunday 8 July 2012

FDCT Chit Chat - 7/7/12

Yesterday, Saturday 7th July, it was FDCT coffee chit chat.  Only a handful attended but it was most enjoyable and very productive.  It gave us an opportunity to organise some terrific events for the rest of the year.  My trainee submissive was with me and is love being trained by me.  I give him tasks and he completes them promptly.  My kind of people.

I instruct, they complete within a timely manner... all I can say, bring me more submissives who have terrific ethics, and manners.

Next Saturday, I am holding a Rope Bondage skillshare and have 15 people attending to learn rope.  Isn't it wonderful.  My trainee submissive will be a rope bunny for me.  My submissive bill unfortunately has to work but he'll benefit from the rope skills by Ms Neta.


No comments:

Post a Comment