Sunday 29 April 2012

This is how I perceive you...


Wow, that's a pretty loaded question.... I also know how you feel about protocol. So as you can see my honesty maybe somewhat squeezed, shaded. I will tread carefully. Still, that said I have a healthy respect for you so more than happy to muse.

I once said you were a Nubian Goddess. I meant it. You are an awe inspiring women and all things aside and in a physically centred daydreamy male minded world there is not much I would not be prepared to do with you if you so wished. You truly are magnificent. Mentally though I think we both play to a different tune and although you were one of the first I approached it soon became apparent we wanted to play by quite different rules.

You are a beautiful woman who can inspire men and woman around you alike. You are active in the scene, helping making kink a reality for others. Your guiding, supportive hand something I myself have to be thankful for. For this and you I have nothing but respect. Also your joy of kink is a beautiful thing to see. Enthusiasm is a specialty, an inquiring mind a real joy. It is true I don't agree with all your ideas, kink related and otherwise, but this is in small part to the whole, and hey if we all agreed it would be a boring world. Oh and lets not forget one important point, a friend.

This is how I perceive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment