Tuesday 3 April 2012

Journal: 4/4/12

I have today off, and I am extremely pleased because the past few months have been too busy with my course, and workplace responsibilities.

Today in Hobart is a beautiful day.

I have been doing some domestic duties, namely, washing.  Ugh.  I have arranged the laundry to be more manageable as Jack was the sole keeper of undertaking the washing but it has recently become overwhelming for him so I have taken it back.  Time to get this place back in order.

I am watching the Final Destination movies at the moment - just watching the major accident scenes - such a good series. In between folding washing and enjoying the sunny day.  Plenty of Vitamin D for me.

I have been feeling absent for a long while... absent in presence and mind however I am hoping this will subside soon enough so I can enjoy everyone and everything in my Kinky realm.

If you do not see me around much, you will see me soon enough.  Don't fret... Ms Neta is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment