Sunday 22 April 2012

Scene: 21/4/12

Last night, I visited my submissive as I normally do most times.  I arrived and was met by my naked submissive with a big smile.  He greeted me as per his usual ritual.  I went off to get dressed in something more comfortable then was handed my glass of white wine.

Our dinner was to be KFC as I had the urge for something greasy and delicious.  I was served my food, whilst my submissive sat on the floor at my feet and we both ate together and chatted our the usual Kink events.

Next, it was time for setting up our planned plan.

Tonight was Flogging and then Strap On play.  My submissive was feeling extremely excited about tonight's planned activities.

The music used was FatBoy Slim playing at the Brighton Beach concert.  Fabulous soundtrack.  Very motivating.

I placed the wrist restraints on my submissives, tied him up to the ceiling rope.  Next I placed on the spreader bar so his feet were in a good position.  It was 8.05pm.  The music commenced.  Nipple clamps were placed on his his very sensitive nipples.  He considers these a foe.

We commenced the flogging..  It was so intense and exhilarating.  For ONE HOUR I flogged my submissive with two 1 minute breaks for a glass of water for us both.  It was energetic fun believe you me!!

At 8.20pm I removed the nipple clamps.

At 9.10pm, I removed his wrist restraints and my submissive fell immediately to my feet and kissed my hand in appreciation.

He then got up to bring me my glass of wine and water.  Liquid was served.  Next we chatted about how he was feeling.  His words were he was feeling EXHILARATED by the whole flogging scene.  The music coupled with my impact talent took him to a pleasurable high.

At 9.30pm it was time for some Strap On play.  My submissive set up the room, tightened my Strap On harness which held my 9inch strap on cock  encased in a condom.  He is so prepared.

My boy fell into position - doggy style - and I inserted lubricant in preparation for a nice arse fucking.

Slowly, I pushed the cock into his bitch arse and he squealed slightly.  I had him then push back onto the cock until he was comfortable to take it fully.  It took him 5 minutes to get used to being stretched.  He fucked my Strap On cock and he was feeling all sorts of orgasmic anal pleasure.  Eventually I decided to go hard on him and proceeded to pummel his bitch arse with my nice long pink strap on cock.  Its very veiny and delicious feeling for him.

I fucked my submissive for 25 minutes because that is all he could handle... it was too much pleasure for him. We both had fun.  I always enjoy when he collapses to the bed and can't take any more.  I decided to have him come back onto my cock so I could pummel him a couple more times.  I counted to ten and loved his squirming and whimpering at the pleasure and pain he was experiencing.

Afterwards it was my turn to be pampered.  My feet and legs were spoiled with peppermint cream all the while I listened to Blues music.  Aah so nice to have such an attentive boy.  He spoils his Mistress as his Mistress spoils him.

Hope you like the pics of my Strap On cock and and its insertion into my submissive's bitch arse.  He is a lovely being to anally fuck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment