Tuesday 3 April 2012

FDCT Drinkies: 3/4/12 (7728)

Well it was our Drinkies for the FemDom Club.  We met at T42 and it was most enjoyable.  The venue was terrific, the music warm and sensually throbbing, the company varied and lovely.  Yes it was a good night.

I have to say this is one of the better FDCT gatherings we have had in a long time.

Miss V, Miss S, SK, GB, ouimistress, WB, tokugawa, drrkmind, lt bitch, Miss Z and myself were all present and dressed to impressed. 

We chatted about various things from cooking to Strap On play.  Very entertaining indeed.

I was not 100% well but endeavoured to converse with people when I felt it was necessary. 

Overall, we all had a fantastic night although I did leave a little earlier than usual but that's OK, everyone else kicked on and had more of a good time.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment