Saturday 28 April 2012

ClubFEM Tasmania

I am having a relaxing weekend with my family.  The weather is dreadful but the warmth is great inside my Abode.

I am in the process of planning my first event for ClubFEM Tasmania and thus far I have 11 confirmed attendances.

I  have to laugh though.  Most of my males members are too scared to attend the CFNM event because "ooh, they have to be naked in front of Female Dominants".  Talk about pretend submissives/slaves.  Bloody pathetic in my opinion.  These boys oh so what to serve a Dominant but only in private not in at a private party because "oh some one might know them, or their will be cock comparisons and they will feel inadequate, or its so humiliating".  STREWTH... what is wrong with these pathetic creatures.

The main thing is I have 4 male submissives who are happy to be serving us Dominant Women as best they can in their naked glory.  Its going to be a most extraordinary event.

The night will also involve service and protocol discussions.  The boys serve, the Mistresses/Dominants receive their service.

The first of many events I hope.

Have a great night, people.

Head Mistress Neta

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun plan. Bummer I'm in Devonport!

    ReplyDelete