Sunday 29 April 2012

The difference...


Tell me, slave, what is the difference between a submissive and slave? And please give it some thought once you research the definitions.


Ms Neta,

I am once again apologetic for the time it has taken me to give you a reply. I have looked up and done quite some research on these definitions, and through reading the traditional dictionary meaning and reading other peoples opinion on this I have summed up my own definition and meanings of the differences between the two.

I believe before one can become a slave that they first must be a sub, and know the true values that this takes on. Once you realise your submissiveness you must then find a dominant to relinquish it too and release all control to the dominant and become there "slave". It is my belief that a bond between a submissive and a dominant and the power exchanged between the two. Is one of the most special and enlightening things a human being can do. In summing up A submissive is someone who is firstly only born a submissive and knows this from a young age and vice versa with a dominant. As a submissive it is always your longing to release your control to a dominant and become a slave. But not by traditional meaning as in a slave by force. But mutual exchange of control and power shift.



Sincerely
Slave

No comments:

Post a Comment