Friday 13 April 2012

Approached

I have been approached by two local submissive males in one week - one in his early 20s, and the other in his 40s.

What's interesting is they're both "do me's"  -  they have approached me both respectfully but its clearly about obtaining some form of sex from me; one for Strap On fucking, and the other for pure wild and selfless fucking.

Not many are truly interested in submission... well, that's not true, their form of submission is real to them and so be it, however, it is not the form of submission I seek from a submissive male.  Submit to me because you want to for no other reason than to serve because it makes you happy therefore fulfilling both of us.  I dominate, you submit... and not just in the bedroom.  All the time.

They have both described me as sexy, big breasted and hot with the Strap On.  Do I seem bored by these superficialities... yes, they bore me because I want to be involved in conversation where there is some depth.  

Yes, I post pics of me looking sexy and dominant, however, this does not mean I am looking to find boys just to Strap On fuck or fuck in the 'vanilla' sense.  I look for boys who can stimulate me intellectually before anything else Kink-related.  Alas, it seems difficult to find these types.

 I just wanted to write my thoughts down about the phenomenon of males approaching me for their own selfish reasons and not really understanding what submission is... the giving of themselves fully to a Dominant Woman in a selfless way.


No comments:

Post a Comment