Tuesday 3 April 2012

Flogging Scene: 30/3/12


 On Friday, 30th April, I visited my submissive for the evening.

Our plan for the evening involved chat, dinner, flogging scene and aftercare.

I arrived at 5.00pm and was greeted by my submissive, naked, kneeling, smiling.

I was provided with a glass of wine, then my submissive sat down at my feet whilst we chatted about events for an hour.

Dinner was served at 6.00pm.  A lovely potato bake with roast chicken throughout.  Most enjoyable meal as my submissive sat down at my feet eating his food.

We relaxed for a while.  I then watched my submissive set up the room, set out my floggers and prepare the area for our scene.  He also assisted me in tightening me up in my new outfit.  At 8.15pm, once my submissive was placed in arm suspension, we commenced our flogging session.

I proceeded with the purple friend, moved on to the rubber foe, then to the red friend and then to the purple net foe which looks like a friend but is truly a foe now.  I alternated between floggers and hearing my submissive whimper, and hearing his tears made me wet.

The only criticism I have about this planned scene was the music.  I felt it did not quite connect us in this scene and so it was a little ‘off’ for us both.  I did not quite feel complete but it was still enjoyable enough.

I will enjoy I have the right music for impact play in two weeks’ time.

I flogged my submissive for one hour.  It was intense and then it was INTENSE at times.

We finished our flogging scene at 9.15pm.  Our aftercare commenced.  This involved discussing how my submissive was feeling.  He was trying to understand why he feels such sadness after an intense scene together.  He cannot comprehend why his Mistress cares for him yet inflicts great pain on him.  He does not understand that his giving of pain, giving himself to me, brings me pleasure and that is what I sought from him.  It is still about my submissive it appears… it is not about me completely.  His thoughts cross into vanilla thinking rather that remaining in the D/s thinking.  This will take time but I will need to enslave him more… in time.

We have agreed, yes, he has consented, that we will increase our impact play in order to densenitise my submissive against what it is we do.  The in-between scenes, he will be rewarded with bondage and strap on play…activities he particularly enjoys ;)  generous aren’t I?  *smiles and winks*

Next, I received my aftercare.  A foot and leg rub.  Next, some pampering worship.  It was, as always, very enjoyable.

My submissive gave me a lovely bunch of flowers as I departed for the evening.  He is a beautiful soul who still struggles at time with his submission… but he does do fabulously majority of the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment