Sunday 8 April 2012

Saturday, 07/4/12


 I visited my submissive to conduct some rope bondage play.

We undertook our usual rituals, then got on with the rope bondage.

My bill provided me with some various lengths of rope to choose from so I could try some bondage I had seen in a photograph on FL.

I started with a loop, and proceeded to tie my submissive slowly around and around.  He was certainly secure by the time I had finished.  It was my first time trying this particular bondage and so it was not perfect but it was secure and enjoyable for us both.

Three types of ropes were used because this particular bondage required numerous lengths of rope.  By the time I had finished, I was a little tired but quite satisfied with the result.

Bill lay on the floor for a while to revel in his security.  We chatted about many things, even, favourite 80s action heroes.  

After hour an hour, I released him from his bondage… well actually, he did a Houdini and got himself out of the bondage with just a little assistance from me.  It was fun to watch and he was having a ball struggling to release the bonds.

Have some refreshments it was time for some foot, leg, shoulder massage.  One my feet, the product used was peppermint cream and it does wonders for my hard working feet.  Later other areas of Ms Neta's body were pampered with massage creams and I was very much relaxed by the end of the devotional attention of my submissive bill.  We listened to blues music, drank sparkling wine, ate fruit and chatted about various subjects.  It was, as always, a most enjoyable evening with my submissive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment