Monday 16 January 2012

Upcoming Spanking Party - March 2012

I am looking forward to the Spanking party that has been scheduled in March 2012.  There will be all types of kinksters present and it is going to be an amazing event.

This spanking implement here is something I would love to own.  I found it on a site and just had to copy and post here.  Don't you just love it.

I am not a big fan of spanking just for the pure pleasure of it but I believe in support my fellow Kinksters and so will attend this party to see what Spanking parties are all about. I tend to spank for punishment purposes, even funishment purposes but just for the pure entertainment value - no.  Spanking does not get me wet although Flogging is a different story.  Bring on the Flogging!!

I will share with you my experiences after the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment