Tuesday 3 January 2012

My 'do me'

My 'do me' bottom flaunting himself
I will always and forever be your bitch!!! And I will always fear, love and respect your power and dominance over me.  You are my one true superior.

I will never move on Mistress. I consider myself very lucky to have met my true dominant.  You will always be in my mind.

I am and always have been in total awe of you.

I am reading part two of your first ever writing on FL.  Just reading your first story evokes powerful emotions in me.

Mistress in my mind you just get ore and more powerful.  You are a true ruler!!

Besides you being a goddess… well, I like how it feels to be in your company and I really enjoy being in such close proximity to a person like you and I think you are a very nice person to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment