Wednesday 11 January 2012

Journal: w/c 9/1/12

Well my week has been an interesting one thus far.  Let me relay it thus far...

**Monday:**  Felt seedy after my big night with Kinksters on the Sunday.

**Tuesday:**  Because a Group Leader of FemDom Group again.  Raised five Kinky topics in my three groups.  Had a few responses so that was pleasing.

**Wednesday:**  Woke up to a few emails, as well as one from my nemesis.  He sent me a warning about someone he considers a predator in our local scene which I have to be honest was rather hypocritical.  Particularly as he no doubt sent the same email to other local kinksters about Jack and I.  I provided a response to his email noting his concerns.  There was nothing much more to say to him.  I'm tired of these hypocritical people, these fake people who pretend to care for the community yet its all about self-interest.

I have also been assigned my new module for my Frontline Management course... that'll be fun... study...not!!

**Thursday:**  My submissive bill leaves for Brisbane tomorrow for 11 days.  He will be missed.

**Friday:**  I had a very low key today.  Feeling a little empty because bill has gone away for a few weeks but it won't last for long.  I'll be back to my usual upbeat self.

No comments:

Post a Comment