Wednesday 25 January 2012

Australia Day: 26/1/2012

Today is Australia Day.

It has been a low key day for me and the family.

Today, I supervised my daughters' cleaning of their bedrooms.  I cleaned all three bathrooms - ugh - and managed to complete two lots of minutes from meetings attended earlier in the week.

I am still not quite motivated to recommence my module but I will endeavour to try this evening... although can't promise ha ha ha.

We have just finished a wonderful BBQ - homemade rissoles, sausages, onions and chicken wings with potato salad and crunchy salad. 

The children set the table beautifully with party poppers, pretzels, iced Christmas cake, candy canes, sweets and some delicious caramel fudge I made the other evening.  Aah, we do have a good life.

I am drinking water, a glass of Red Wine and a cup of Tea... yes, fluids non-stop.

I will have a nice hot bubble bath soon so I can relax before the departure of my family interstate.  It will be quiet over the next few days but I will enjoy it with my son, and sub bill.

I hope everyone is enjoy their Australia Day.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment