Saturday 7 January 2012

8/1/12 - Farewell

Tomorrow I am attending a farewell for two lovely Kinksters.  They are leaving the state where I reside and off to a new state.  They will be truly missed but we will keep in touch via online contact.

It will be an interesting gathering as my nemesis will be in attendance.  I will report back tomorrow.

Update:  9/1/2012

I arrived at the Bar at 4.15pm.  It was a warm day.  I wore my favourite long black, floral dress, with a crochet jacket, lace-up ankle boots, hair out, sunnies on.  I was greeted warmly by Charles, and Debbie.  Such beautiful people.

I said hello to CT, smiled at my nemesis, and ignored his partner.  These people have been extremely vicious in trying to destroy my reputation so they were not worthy of my precious words.

I spoke with CT about theatre but very well aware that the haters were aware of me.  The host and hostess kept the conversation going.

Later, Hunter and his family arrived.  They wanted to be there for me, and they were.  Such wonderful kinksters.  We all talked, drank and enjoyed each other's company.

My haters eventually left, and everyone else seemed to relax and conversation flowed. 

The weather turned cold and windy so we all went to Charles and Debbie's place for protection from the elements.  Since our guests were moving to a new state, they were giving away clothes and some dishes.  I accepted some of them... I am rapt with my freebies.  We continued to drink, chatter on all sorts of topics - sex, drugs, travel, the scene.  It was a most enjoyable time.  I am pleased I am surrounded with good people.  YAY for them.

As for my nemesis, well... we will see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment