Wednesday 25 January 2012

Old acquaintance: 22/1/2012

Well on Sunday I caught up with an old kinky acquaintance to discuss the local scene.

It was interesting to hear some of the interesting tidbits he had to share with me in relation to my obsessive stalker, who is now stalking my acquaintance and spreading malicious lies around the place.  Its ironic because this acquaintance used to side with my stalker and now he, himself, is being denigrated behind the scenes.  I certainly do believe in "what goes around, comes around".

I did advise the acquaintance I was not interested in becoming a leader or sitting on any committee for his recently created local group as I have too many other activities to focus on.  He was understanding albeit disappointed but I did state I would always support his group.

We discussed various matters for about an hour and half, and I must admit when I left him I was chuckling myself about his kinks which tend to include sluts, gangbangs, fucking machines, humiliation and degradation.  Not my thing but its always interesting to hear what others who are not FemDoms are into.

Anyway, I wish him and his new group all the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment