Saturday 21 January 2012

Email received this evening: 21/1/12

I received an email from a kinkster this evening, and I have to say I enjoyed his profile content very much so I copied it here for viewing...and posterity  ha ha ha

I'm a huge latex and electrical fan! I love kink, I love the visual aspect of BDSM, heavy restraints, masks, gas masks, amyl, the weirder and more depraved the better. I enjoy being put in my place and being humiliated / degraded is a huge turn on.

I like to keep my BDSM play private and discrete and would like to meet someone that respects this. I am a successful professional, I'm fit and good looking, shaved and like to present myself this way for my Mistress.

Something I would love to try is extreme play using a signed consent form before entering a serious scene, this scares me but is a huge turn on, signing myself up for intense pain and torture for a specified time with no way out or safe word.

Forced BI is something i haven't tried yet but would consider with for the right Mistress. I love latex outfits and would spoil a Mistress rotten with fetish wear and outfits.
My Ideal Person: I want to find someone that is as perverted as me and enjoys pushing my limits and isnt afraid to hurt me and inflict pain. I love humiliation and being degraded verbally, meeting someone who enjoys this would be a huge bonus.

Someone that isn't afraid to participate in depraved acts of play with me ..... duct tapping me and unable to escape or move at all, taking rough violent penetration with large strap on toys lubed up with 'deep heat'. Scares me but is something i would definitely go through and endure.

Im yet to find a Domme that can use humiliation and extreme play to bring me to actual tears, but its something i think i will always search for and hopefully one day find.

****
His Email this evening 21/1/12

Hi MIstress,
 

I really loved your profile, you look amazing in your photo's. It would be a pleasure to be able to serve you. Lucky Victorians
 

Regards
Andrew



My response


Good evening Andrew
Well don't you sound like a divine bitch. I am always interested in pain sluts/masochists. Pity you live in Queensland, I'd enjoy you immensely.

Appreciate your email, boy.


Ms Neta

No comments:

Post a Comment