Saturday 28 January 2012

Today's Events: 28/1/12

Today was the first day without Jack and the girls.  It was just myself and our son.

I got up organised the pets, made banana and cinnamon sugar toast for our son.

Did some online work on my online groups.

Went off to drop some clothing at the local charity shop, went to supermarket then went home.

At 2.00pm I left to meet sub bill at a park in Montrose.  My son, I and sub bill were going for a bike ride along the track.  We arrived at 2.25pm.

We got set up and went off along the bike track.  What a glorious day.  24 degrees with a river breeze.

We rode for about an 1.5 hours, had fun on the park equipment which happened to be fitness equipment.  We all had a ball.  All three of us had a ball today.

We left at 4.30pm and had decided to have Chinese for dinner.

My son and I got home.  He showered.  I brought in washing and hung out washing.  Then showered.

I went online to check out my groups and they are going along very nicely.

sub bill arrived about 6.30pm and we ate our Chinese food.  It was absolutely delicious.

We chatted about the local scene for an hour - that was most enjoyable.

Now here we are watching the pilot series of the Invisible Man while sub bill massages my feet with lemongrass cream.  Lovely.

NB:  The bike ride was absolutely exquisite.  I haven't enjoyed riding for such a long time.  YAY for bike riding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment