Friday 20 January 2012

Code of Ethics 5382

I found out earlier in the week from a kinkster that he was told by a senior member of the local Kink community my personal details.

My personal details included my real name, home address, work address and my position at my workplace.

This is totally unethical behaviour and I was disappointed but not surprised how malicious this senior member has been towards me for the past couple of years.

Of course it boils down to my rejection of him and his malice has become some directed at me because of his obsession with me.  This person identifies as a dominant.  He does not believe females are truly dominant, as I am sure many of the males out there feel.  Unfortunately, because of my rejection of him he has tried his best to poison the local community against me.  This happen last year.

the past 12 months have been blessedly quiet with only a few issues arising but nothing major and nothing I couldn't handle.

I have enjoyed my Kink life and I will not permit anyone to come between me and my fun for 2012.

I wrote this blog because I was extremely disappointed to hear what this senior member had done... but it just reminds me how insecure and petty he truly is... and how unethical he is, and continues to be.

He has now started on another member in the local community and its interesting to watch the same pattern he directed at me on this other person.  He has to be stopped, and it is hoped it will happen very soon.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment