Sunday 7 December 2014

Today 7/12/14

Good evening.

I am resting my weary bones this evening.  The weekend has been unbelievably busy.

Friday was busy with family commitments.

Saturday was busy baking in preparation for the play party that night, and our boy's birthday the next day.

Saturday night left for the play party at 7.15pm and arrived at 8.00pm to a wonderful crowd of kinky folk.  Will elaborate further tomorrow.

Arrived home at 1.00am.  Tired.

Woke up Sunday morning at 7.30am to prepare more food for the hungry little males for the birthday party - Laser Skirmish.  Thankfully I am an organised Woman, Mother, Dominant, and so had everything ready for our 9.15am departure to the venue.

Busy morning arranging food and drink for the return of the hungry hordes.   It was terrific.  All the food went except for a couple of sticks of vegetables.  It was incredible to see the food disappear.  As I said, hungry hordes of little males. Bless them.

We arrived home at1.00pm.  I had a cup of tea then left to undertake my volunteer duties.  Busy busy.

I arrived home at 4.00pm...

...and collapsed.

I spoke to a couple of potentials but unfortunately they failed the simple tasks set for them.  I am glad I set these tasks for potentials as it demonstrates their genuine commitment to the FemDom Lifestyle NOT the Kinky lifestyle.

One day, those who are genuine in seeking FLR or FemDom will find me and be truly happy in their chosen path.


No comments:

Post a Comment