Sunday 28 December 2014

Expectations II

Good evening
Well its almost the end of 2014.

I just wanted to convey some thoughts about my expectations in a D/s dynamic.

It appears the majority of males are only interestED in serving Dominant Women if they can also fuck them.

If there is no fucking, then there is no interest in service or a 'relationship'.  And that is OK, people.  To each their own.

My expectations for those who do wish to connect with me through a D/s dynamic are:
  • Show me a commitment in your service to me by undertaking service tasks, and daily communications
  • Be unattached as I don't want the wife or girlfriend coming after me or interfering with the dynamic
  • I have no problem with sex on my terms - for discussion in private.
  • Attending public Kink events 
  • Accepting pain for my pleasure.
All these expectations would be discussed in length as part of the negotiation and consent process. However, I had to list my expectations for 'relationships' prior to anything forming as many males get too caught up in how pretty, beautiful, sexy I am - they become too fixated on the pretty pics - and not my words.  Visual creatures you males are.

That said, I am visual, myself.

What I don't want in a submissive/switch partner -
  • Overweight (beer gut or just a fat gut)
  • Beards
  • Small cocks (less than 6 inches)
  • Single-minded sexually
  • Fear of pain
  • Arrogance

I will repost this in 2015 blog as well just so people know my expectations!


No comments:

Post a Comment